Its been one year today since I uploaded this cypher. I dont know why but it actually seems longer then that to me. A lot has changed since then as I knew it would. This started a snowball effect of new talent on the Philly Hip Hop scene. The actual full cypher was about 30 minutes long and I will release a collectors edition DVD at some point with the full cypher on it along with the full second cypher which was 40 minutes long. Check out the second cypher after the jump.
ALLFLAMERZ CYPHER (Young Savage, Lean Bean, Tc from Sv, Zay Bucks, Quan Millz & Armon Jordan)
Its been one year today since I uploaded this cypher. I dont know why but it actually seems longer then that to me. A lot has changed since then as I knew it would. This started a snowball effect of new talent on the Philly Hip Hop scene. The actual full cypher was about 30 minutes long and I will release a collectors edition DVD at some point with the full cypher on it along with the full second cypher which was 40 minutes long. Check out the second cypher after the jump.
