
Tracklist & Download link after the jump....
1.Fully loaded clip-50 Cent
2.Streets on smash-Fabolous ft. Jay-Z, & Young Jeezy
3.Exclusives-Sandman & Ab Liva (Re Up Gang)
4.More money-Junior Reid ft. Fat Joe
5.Hip hop- Joel Ortiz ft. Jadakiss & Saigon
6.Itz my turn-James Cagnie
7.Cant feel my face-Lil Wayne
8.Exclusive-E.Ness
9.Were back-L.O.X
10.Fastlane-Maine & Casino ft. Gillie da Kid & E.Ness
11.Murderer-Red Cafe
12.Keepin it live-Lucci Loner
13.Taking pictures-DJ Drama ft. Young Jeezy, Willie the kid, Rick Ross, Jim Jones, Young Buck, & T.I.
14.Do your time remix-Ludacris ft. Beanie Siegal
15.Freestyle-Nina Ross
16.Freestyle-Sandman & Ab Liva (Re Up Gang)
17.Hello-James Cagnie
18.9mm-David Banner ft. Akon, Lil' Wayne, & Snoop
19.Cocaine flow-Doony Boy
20.I shine-Fabolous
21.The transition-LNS
22.Dead and gone-Hedonis
23.Playground-Ammonition
24.Da drama-Leach ft.Swiss Money & C-Leach
25.The real is back-Mully Man
26.Big poppin remix-T.I ft. Hot Rod
27.Out the trap-May Day
28.California-Spider Loc ft. 50 Cent
DOWNLOAD
